Surgical Procedures By Prof Kader
- Primary and Revision Total Knee Replacement
- Knee arthroscopy: meniscal excision/repair, microfracture & synovectomy.
- Arthroscopic anterior and posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Multiligament reconstruction.
- Medial Patello-femoral ligament reconstruction
- Patellofemoral realignment and trochlea deepening
- Unicompartmental knee replacement and patellofemoral replacement
- Corrective knee surgery (Osteotomy) for “younger” patients with arthritis
- Cartilage repair surgery. (Chondrocyte transplantation)
- Primary Total Knee Replacement/Complex
- Revision Total Knee Replacement
- Patellofemoral replacement
- High tibial osteotomy/distal femur osteotomy
- Patella re-alignment/ MPFL reconstruction
- Knee Arthroscopy meniscal excision/repair,
- Chondroplasty and Microfracture.
- ACL reconstruction/Revision
- PCL reconstruction/combined ACL & PCL/multiligament